Who Should Attend the SMAC User Conference?
Administrators, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Developers, Directors, Executives, Managers, Programmers, Project Managers, Thought Leaders, Trainers, Users and Visionaries.
Why You Should Attend SMAC!!!
Where can you find BMC Software (Remedy AR System, Remedy ITSM, Remedyforce, Footprints, BMC Discovery/ADDM, BMC Configuration Management (BCM), Innovation Suite, Chatbot, Digital Workplace, Smart IT, CMDB, and many more products!), HDI Help Desk related sessions, and other product-related training classes/sessions for as little as $750 for three and a half days? Where else can you go to network with other consultants, developers, and administrators under the same roof? Is Technical Support just not enough for you to get the help that you need on your current BMC environments where you need to chat with the Engineering experts? Finally, where else will you be able to hear about all of the latest and greatest products forthcoming? There is no better place to obtain this type of knowledge, building relationships, establishing contacts, and gathering together to listen to high-ranking VIPs than at the Service Management and Automation User Conference (SMAC). SMAC brings together the largest annual gathering of BMC product users, customers, administrators, developers, consultants, and engineers for this one-week long gala.
This is truly a conference run by the user community and supported by BMC Software while offering hands-on experience on the latest BMC and other related products. In addition, it provides the chance for all attendees to have the opportunity to enhance their BMC skills and gain insight into BMC Software’s recommended best practice methodologies.
During the SMAC User Conference, attendees will be provided three and a half days of learning, success stories, interaction with BMC experts in a variety of products, hand-on training sessions, and more through 106 breakout sessions and two mornings of high-ranking speakers providing insight on the latest IT directions. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with hundreds of customers and experts from around the globe (bring lots of business cards). Finally, attendees will have the opportunity to participate interact with others during professional development activities at a central location for a very reasonable cost value.
Bottom line: This is the most cost-effective way to experience the most extensive BMC product-learning opportunity in the world. In return, your organization receives the latest knowledge about how to use the variety of products, enabling you to make better decisions, faster.
• Engage in the best learning and training opportunities;
• Learn about a variety of products provided through 106 available presentations;
• Take advantage of lessons learned and best programming practices from experienced developers;
• Attend keynote sessions that include the visionaries of the BSM world;
• Hear case studies that demonstrate innovative ways to apply a variety of solutions;
• Share personal expertise and demonstrate your organization’s thought leadership in the market;
• Access to valuable resources within the BMC and other related product companies during the 3-day Showcase
• Discover new features in recent releases of BMC products and related software;
• Meet BMC developers and various representatives in the technology showcase and engineering sessions,
• Learn about relevant current and upcoming features and request future enhancements
• Bring the conference presentations home to fellow employees; and
• View other products that could enhance your organization’s business services and decision making processes.
The SMAC User Conference is organized and run by people like yourself, while volunteering their time and efforts in ensuring all attendees are provided the best training and networking conference possible at the lowest cost possible.
SMAC User Conference is the one your company should attend to achieve growth and stability within your various BMC product environments. This is the place to find all the answers to your company’s questions and concerns where the return of investment out-weights the cost to attend. I strongly encourage each and every one of you to evaluate the many opportunities afforded at SMAC User Conference and consider sending members of your organization to attend the conference if at all possible.
This is the conference to attend in 2018.
This is the training opportunity of the 2018 year.
Businesses Run on a Strong IT Foundation!
A Strong IT Foundation is only as Strong as its Trained Personnel!
Training is the Key to Success!
So come and join us for a lot of hard work and a little bit of fun (Celebration Party on the night before closing).
Board of Directors
SMAC and CTRM Training Solutions